What we do
- We provide temporary, emergency accommodation for women and children fleeing domestic or sexual abuse.
- We provide emotional and practical support to women and children in our accommodation and once they have been resettled.
- We run courses that will directly empower women subjected to domestic abuse.
- We deliver services that will improve the health and well-being of women subjected to domestic abuse.
- We can assist and support women facing multiple disadvantage or complex needs such as substance use and mental health issues.
We would like to say a huge thank you to the amazing organisations who have supported us to provide our services. See our page on corporate partnerships to find out more about how your organisation could get involved.
We’re committed to provide life-saving services until women and children are safe. We work to build a future where domestic abuse in any form is not tolerated. Please find our Modern slavery statement here.
We are Official supporters of the consent coalition. And members of NCVO